About the service
Living Well is here to support, improve and strengthen wellbeing in Worcestershire. We are a county wide service that work with people in targeted areas. The service is free and offers information and practical support to help you to;
- Improve your diet
- Become more physically active
- Improve your mental wellbeing
- Connect to community activities
- Access other services that can support you to reach your goals and ambitions
- Access and encourage volunteering and peer support services
To sign up to this free service use the online form below.
How does the service work?
The service is tailored to individual needs;
- We offer a 1 to 1 assessment with follow up appointments
- Together we create an action plan with small achievable goals
- Build on your interests, aspirations and desired goals
- We can help you to access groups in your local community
- Offer support and motivation
Is the service for me?
Yes, if you meet any of the below requirements;
- Aged 16 years of age or older
- Have a BMI over 30
- Have been recommended to improve your health or wellbeing