Art is a great way to help us relax, use existing skills and learn new ones as well as improving self-esteem and confidence. It is also a great way of self expression and putting how we feel on canvas or paper.
Through the art groups you will have the opportunity to explore different styles of art, experiment and produce various types of drawing.
You will also have the opportunity to exhibit your work at different events and venues throughout the county with the option to sell your pictures.
Art can be a fantastic discussion point for helping to break down stigma and barriers to mental health.
Whether you are a novice or an accomplished artist there is something for you. So why not try out one of our art groups-you may well be surprised at the talent you have.
- Focus on Art, Gas Green Youth & Community Centre, Baker Street, Cheltenham GL51 9HQ. Tuesday 1.00pm-3.00pm
- Art for All, Gas Green Youth & Community Centre, Baker Street, Cheltenham, GL51 9HQ. Thursday 10,00am-12.00pm or 12.30pm-2.30pm.Friday 10.00am-12.00pm
- Art in the Park, Museum in the Park, Stratford Park, Stroud. Tuesday 10.00am-12.00pm
- Wellbeing Centre, Parliament Street, Stroud, GL5 2HL. Monday 1.00am-3.30pm
- The Bothy, 12 Ashcroft Road, Cirencester, GL7 1QX. Tuesday 1.30pm-3.30pm.
- The Tyndale, The Slad, Dursley, GL11 4JX. Thursday 10.30am-12.30pm.
- Art Group, Chequers Bridge Friendship Cafe, GL4 6PR. Tuesday 2.00pm-4.00pm