Walking's fantastic, great for our fitness and Wellbeing too. We're supporting a local walking group that'll take place every Wednesday morning at 11am in Redditch from July 25th.
- Walks are short and simple, around the stadium's track.
- Explore your area, get out into the fresh air, meet new people.
- Regular brisk walking can help reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve blood cholesterol levels and help control diabetes.
- Keeps you fit! Walking is an ideal form of exercise. Regular walking helps keep bones and joints healthy.
- A brisk walk can help you lose weight.
- Meet with friends and make new ones as you walk together for a stroll or a more brisk walk if you're able.
- It's all free! Not suitable for dogs or children.
- For more information contact Hayley Gwilliam on 01527 881404
Where is it?
The Abbey Stadium
Walks start at 11am, they're not long walks but the track will be open for an hour.