Do something great...
Whether you want to ‘give something back’ or gain new skills and experience, you’ll certainly feel valued as part of our team of volunteers. Volunteering can fit around your daily activities and there's a wide range of opportunities;
- A Community Connector - Helping individuals and families to identify their interests and strengths then connecting them to opportunities and people nearby.
- A Language Champion - Using your language skills to interpret for people attending our drug, alcohol or mental health services so they can get the most out of our support.
- A Peer Mentor - Building on your own recovery from mental ill-health, drug or alcohol use to support other people with their journey to recovery.
- A Buddy – Accompany individuals to (for example) to the leisure centre or a local activity such as an art class.
- An office/admin volunteer - Learn new skills such as IT.
- A Trustee on our Board - Help to steer the direction of our charity.
All our volunteers are carefully selected, trained and supported throughout their time with us, and are paid out-of-pocket expenses.
Meet Our Volunteers
Meet some of our fantastic volunteers in the videos below.